Grand Opening FRI AUG 22
Come visit us on August 22nd from 12 - 6pm for a great day of giveaways, prizes, and martial arts!
If you are looking for something to change up that work out routine, or need an after school activity for your child, please stop by and see what we have to offer.
During our grand opening you can meet our instructors who all are background checked and CPR certified.
We Are Also Offering a FREE week trial!
Our head instructor, Joseph Shelley is a 2X Worlds Champion, with decades of martial arts experience and is still an active competitor with the IBJJF.
The gym is a veteran owned, woman managed family business with small classes designed for personal attention. We are members of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce and provide Bully Prevention Seminars to our community youth free of charge.
Friday, August 22nd Schedule:
- 12-2pm – Adult Open Mat. All affiliations welcome for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- 2-5pm – Private Lesson viewings of Muay Thai, Kali, and Jiu Jitsu
- 5pm – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony. My Fit Foods will be providing samples.
- 5-6pm – Muay Thai Kickboxing Open Mat with Pevand Honargohar for all ages. All affiliations welcome
- 6-7:30pm – Competition Class with Matt Little.
Throughout the day we will have giveaways, Raffles, and 10% off all merchandise! New Gi’s are in! Children and adult sizes, with patches only $90. Gym shirts available in all sizes! Stock up and save during the Grand Opening Event! Come by for a chance to win a FREE month of BJJ or Muay Thai! Also a chance to win one 45 minute private with Professor Shelley!